The trip I'm on

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
User avatar
Oracle
Posts: 119
Joined: 04 Oct 2020 15:27
Contact:

Re: The trip I'm on

Post by Oracle »

It doesn't last forever, but if it does then you've had your big break into schizophrenia!

Meditate on your experiences and cognition during these experiences. Begin to meta-anylyze. Then you will come to understand these thought patterns and experiences from a new perspective.

That star is a star of prophecy. It's coming soon! I've been speaking of these prophecies incessantly. The sixth seal is the one I anticipate the most.
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: The trip I'm on

Post by Auriorusiana »

If there’s an earthquake, how do you plan to go about gospel without Internet? Are we all to just cling to our neighbors like ants and maintain welfare? If I prepared for exodus would I just be trying to win a war before it started?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests