The Antichristian Beast Doctrine of Pride Shame Love and Fear
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
The Antichristian Beast Doctrine of Pride Shame Love and Fear
Jeez how do we start this one. We’ve all experienced bullying/fear in our lives. The only thing to fear is fear itself
“I won’t move away from here, you won’t be afraid of fear”
Know as I speak these pride and wise words they hold equals aims to mislead you, it is the rhetoric of some that if you are capable of misdirection that you belong to a lesser race, if you disagree and cannot prove the hierarchy game incorrect or flawed then your argument is as much fallacy as this one.
People bully and abuse bc they know/can/will get away with it, especially those who don’t believe in karma or a higher power, it’s in fact the fear that is lack of love of a higher power what prevents some from killing again. All sin is murder of the divine.
Abusive men and manipulative women think the can push their luck, some even with covenants with the Lord seek to test this and see an answer, I’m telling you that if you are a mentally oriented person that there are safeguards in place that require faith, just ask anyone who has ever cheated or been cheated on.
This is what may lead people to believe they may dance with the devil or the Lord bc if they get away with it and can rewrite their scripts does that not demonstrate power over the Lord? This rhetoric is insanity but one requires it in a world of the insane.
You may think you can sell out God yourself, your people your friends and your family, whats scarier and will always be scarier is that the victim may stop considering themselves a victim and when they take responsibility and accountability they may either do it in a manner both more devilish and even inarguably Holy. Is it not the child of divorce who has The ability to stop the argument after suffering division? Is it also the child’s birthright to murder both parents for what they did, in the very least torture them as that child was.
Maybe since the child has experience a degree of responsibility, abuse, addiction and assault that it is up to him to either become the worse devil or to become the only person who can heal/help, really the end product is someone willing to do both and either accomplishes both or neither. Thread the needle for even a worm will turn.
This is the pyramid scheme/structure we dwell in today and you are witnessing the divorce from zombie like stasis to the ever flowing dynamic of Christ that always was, we see the entire societal scaffolding collapsing in on itself which it came like the ouroboros to be replaced by the Lord who always Was and Is.
Remember now and before you say you aren’t capable of sin that you are born into a world where every sin imaginable for you has been written and perhaps even a lavish life in the labyrinth if you participate in these games, perhaps the only way to prove trestle board activity ineffectual is to play the game from both sides, i.e the original sides of Christ and antichrist and prove it from the inside out.
Children born to heal this world and usher in a new mentality have been the most beaten and abused, in a world of Essau there is only suffering for the children of Israel. Your life script has been written to be purposefully disrupted, you are victims we all are, just different degrees, caught in the divorce of this world would you not assault who taught you assault or teach them peace? Why not both at the same time?
This is the evil and divine rhetoric of hitler, manson, your favorite politicians and celebrities.
“The great nothing masquerading as something you can name” - Jim carry.
Is it not all illusion without peace? Yet is stagnation worse than death? Is the only way to peace is for someone like you or me to act as hitler for neo nazis and occultists, draw them in since my script is written as such, and then in the end tell them “have peace” and watch them fight? After all theres only a select few who calm down when they need it and a friend asks and I am thankful to the Lord to have this even if this entire world has assaulted and disrupted the images in my mind abt the Creator.
IfJesus was crucified is it not his right to go up to Nero personally and dethrone him? This is the fear of your leaders and why this speech kills those who hold it, for I could have said nearly the same words but the Lord save me with the message of peace, I could’ve acted as a charlatan but I ain’t that kinda gypsy.
Those who shine brightest are greeted with equal darkness to compliment and contrast their expanse, some are envious of your power, therefore they seek to ruin or keep it for themselves, i tell you know it is not I or you that you shall and should fear but what is to come.
The actions of consequences can and will and have damaged us all, born into this world we must claim responsibility to save even if we arguably shouldn’t bc we don’t have to, the script is written for us in every direction, opportunity to kill and thrive at every cornerstone the builder refused.
Soon everyone’s numbers will be revealed, and the possibilities of all our sin, yet those who choose ignorance will fall to the wayside except for the select few who see/hear the face of Satan and realize the oblivion of It.
So I ask you america and the world are you ready to father the child of God when you attempted his abortion? You hurt the mother and yourselves in the process no different than me, as once victim becomes victimizer they are now a brick in the wall, ain’t any of y’all know how this music industry is ran? Apollo and the muses weep for the husks of humans, am I even different for nearly choosing the trauma instilled in me at birth just so I can exists without feeling all the pain I am under?
Hardening your heart physically begins to wear and tear on the body, hateful thoughts and chaos rip your DNA, yet no one even knows what a caduceus or rod of Asclepius is, yet all these occultists just wanted to join a club without knowing it is I who run the game and runs it for me. How can you ruin the trestle board if I am a piece, the peace you need, that everyone would, and I tell you now do not come to me for it is not me that you seek but the message I speak
“I won’t move away from here, you won’t be afraid of fear”
Know as I speak these pride and wise words they hold equals aims to mislead you, it is the rhetoric of some that if you are capable of misdirection that you belong to a lesser race, if you disagree and cannot prove the hierarchy game incorrect or flawed then your argument is as much fallacy as this one.
People bully and abuse bc they know/can/will get away with it, especially those who don’t believe in karma or a higher power, it’s in fact the fear that is lack of love of a higher power what prevents some from killing again. All sin is murder of the divine.
Abusive men and manipulative women think the can push their luck, some even with covenants with the Lord seek to test this and see an answer, I’m telling you that if you are a mentally oriented person that there are safeguards in place that require faith, just ask anyone who has ever cheated or been cheated on.
This is what may lead people to believe they may dance with the devil or the Lord bc if they get away with it and can rewrite their scripts does that not demonstrate power over the Lord? This rhetoric is insanity but one requires it in a world of the insane.
You may think you can sell out God yourself, your people your friends and your family, whats scarier and will always be scarier is that the victim may stop considering themselves a victim and when they take responsibility and accountability they may either do it in a manner both more devilish and even inarguably Holy. Is it not the child of divorce who has The ability to stop the argument after suffering division? Is it also the child’s birthright to murder both parents for what they did, in the very least torture them as that child was.
Maybe since the child has experience a degree of responsibility, abuse, addiction and assault that it is up to him to either become the worse devil or to become the only person who can heal/help, really the end product is someone willing to do both and either accomplishes both or neither. Thread the needle for even a worm will turn.
This is the pyramid scheme/structure we dwell in today and you are witnessing the divorce from zombie like stasis to the ever flowing dynamic of Christ that always was, we see the entire societal scaffolding collapsing in on itself which it came like the ouroboros to be replaced by the Lord who always Was and Is.
Remember now and before you say you aren’t capable of sin that you are born into a world where every sin imaginable for you has been written and perhaps even a lavish life in the labyrinth if you participate in these games, perhaps the only way to prove trestle board activity ineffectual is to play the game from both sides, i.e the original sides of Christ and antichrist and prove it from the inside out.
Children born to heal this world and usher in a new mentality have been the most beaten and abused, in a world of Essau there is only suffering for the children of Israel. Your life script has been written to be purposefully disrupted, you are victims we all are, just different degrees, caught in the divorce of this world would you not assault who taught you assault or teach them peace? Why not both at the same time?
This is the evil and divine rhetoric of hitler, manson, your favorite politicians and celebrities.
“The great nothing masquerading as something you can name” - Jim carry.
Is it not all illusion without peace? Yet is stagnation worse than death? Is the only way to peace is for someone like you or me to act as hitler for neo nazis and occultists, draw them in since my script is written as such, and then in the end tell them “have peace” and watch them fight? After all theres only a select few who calm down when they need it and a friend asks and I am thankful to the Lord to have this even if this entire world has assaulted and disrupted the images in my mind abt the Creator.
IfJesus was crucified is it not his right to go up to Nero personally and dethrone him? This is the fear of your leaders and why this speech kills those who hold it, for I could have said nearly the same words but the Lord save me with the message of peace, I could’ve acted as a charlatan but I ain’t that kinda gypsy.
Those who shine brightest are greeted with equal darkness to compliment and contrast their expanse, some are envious of your power, therefore they seek to ruin or keep it for themselves, i tell you know it is not I or you that you shall and should fear but what is to come.
The actions of consequences can and will and have damaged us all, born into this world we must claim responsibility to save even if we arguably shouldn’t bc we don’t have to, the script is written for us in every direction, opportunity to kill and thrive at every cornerstone the builder refused.
Soon everyone’s numbers will be revealed, and the possibilities of all our sin, yet those who choose ignorance will fall to the wayside except for the select few who see/hear the face of Satan and realize the oblivion of It.
So I ask you america and the world are you ready to father the child of God when you attempted his abortion? You hurt the mother and yourselves in the process no different than me, as once victim becomes victimizer they are now a brick in the wall, ain’t any of y’all know how this music industry is ran? Apollo and the muses weep for the husks of humans, am I even different for nearly choosing the trauma instilled in me at birth just so I can exists without feeling all the pain I am under?
Hardening your heart physically begins to wear and tear on the body, hateful thoughts and chaos rip your DNA, yet no one even knows what a caduceus or rod of Asclepius is, yet all these occultists just wanted to join a club without knowing it is I who run the game and runs it for me. How can you ruin the trestle board if I am a piece, the peace you need, that everyone would, and I tell you now do not come to me for it is not me that you seek but the message I speak
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: The Antichristian Beast Doctrine of Pride Shame Love and Fear
All of the children are mad you expect the hatter of the game to ever make it simple when it wasn’t for me? Why do any of us deserve peace without repentance?
Do you want to test and tempt God who designed your own parameters to even have fear and love? Know when Spirit left Adam we could not stand, and the only word was “I have come to destroy the human” as humanity without light=destruction= moth to a flame fascination with the subject usually brought upon by unfair treatment in the first place.
I echo peace yet how can I stay peaceful when all are suffering and I feel and hear and see it all and the great machination of sun wheels turning and churning in bloody brew that isn’t old and isn’t new. Lashing out with accusatory tongue yet who do I blame besides myself and own wrathful shame, instilled in me divinity and insanity I’ve played the game inside out and turned over every stone I am disgusted and terrifying of what lies in the potentiality of the human being. Is it even human? Is this more human to know how slavery works? How betrayal and selling your brothers and self work?
A tree of suffering fertilized by blood sweat and tears for people like me and all my years, this is truly what you desire, if I was on your Tv the next day or had my camps, which is script is written for me and my family to have, would you not gravitate towards it? If you read and followed this far you now may know how to lead the world who desperately needs it, do you really think peace was ever an option for some?
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame, fighting for peace is fucking for virginity, once you know every horseman and door you may now know the fear you should have to maintain your peace. True fear is lack of Love now that we know both may we hold the energy of dark futures to fuel the true ones.
One of the greatest beasts, killers, and priests is one who knows the fame game and plays the least, a laid back Solomon is all you need, wouldn’t you enjoy a sunrise or set than the heat of day or cold of night?
Do you want to test and tempt God who designed your own parameters to even have fear and love? Know when Spirit left Adam we could not stand, and the only word was “I have come to destroy the human” as humanity without light=destruction= moth to a flame fascination with the subject usually brought upon by unfair treatment in the first place.
I echo peace yet how can I stay peaceful when all are suffering and I feel and hear and see it all and the great machination of sun wheels turning and churning in bloody brew that isn’t old and isn’t new. Lashing out with accusatory tongue yet who do I blame besides myself and own wrathful shame, instilled in me divinity and insanity I’ve played the game inside out and turned over every stone I am disgusted and terrifying of what lies in the potentiality of the human being. Is it even human? Is this more human to know how slavery works? How betrayal and selling your brothers and self work?
A tree of suffering fertilized by blood sweat and tears for people like me and all my years, this is truly what you desire, if I was on your Tv the next day or had my camps, which is script is written for me and my family to have, would you not gravitate towards it? If you read and followed this far you now may know how to lead the world who desperately needs it, do you really think peace was ever an option for some?
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame, fighting for peace is fucking for virginity, once you know every horseman and door you may now know the fear you should have to maintain your peace. True fear is lack of Love now that we know both may we hold the energy of dark futures to fuel the true ones.
One of the greatest beasts, killers, and priests is one who knows the fame game and plays the least, a laid back Solomon is all you need, wouldn’t you enjoy a sunrise or set than the heat of day or cold of night?
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: The Antichristian Beast Doctrine of Pride Shame Love and Fear
Incorrect insanity yet who can really tell me I’m wrong? I’m sick for good reasons bc I’ve been poisoned and then once cured I poisoned myself. You’re a product of your environment and vice versa. This is the bane of muses
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: The Antichristian Beast Doctrine of Pride Shame Love and Fear
It’s all a game an act a demeanor, bc image is what is always most desirable and why those who stare at the sun too long burn their eyes, I can turn a fight into a dance, these are the aspects to be emulated but you cannot fully be it without the Lord
Re: The Antichristian Beast Doctrine of Pride Shame Love and Fear
.......................
Last edited by Lannix on 25 Dec 2021 04:20, edited 1 time in total.
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: The Antichristian Beast Doctrine of Pride Shame Love and Fear
Thank you friend, that’s sorta my point. We’ve proved every point in this conversation alone. I won’t argue, but I’ll dictate the reaction of being born in a world like this however to even be who I am, I take responsibility, even for the hypothetical realities that could’ve been and worse
What is and what should never be. I do forgive and I’m trying, hard to even forgive myself, I see it in us all and how that spiral begins to just cause more pain, I know now that that is how Christ did what he did and forgave and died for all sin and to send a message to appease it one day. I am speaking as myself through out my entire life when I write, from my angry dark roots to my light, to dictate the whole range.
I recently was overcame with such peace as a lesson and blessing from a friend such as you that would talk me off that ledge, in fact everyone here did, and in my life, in equal parts cause my strife it’s You Who taught wrong and right, and what is wrong truly is illusion and doesn’t matter but in a world of it illusion must be taught to not be lost.
Truly all I ever needed was peace that was my missing piece, my mission, and what I can do in the least, genuinely I am thankful. This story repeats everywhere and for everyone all the time, is this not how I would fish? Speaking of what hurts to have someone come for peace, then to speak peace for someone come who may hurt.
What is and what should never be. I do forgive and I’m trying, hard to even forgive myself, I see it in us all and how that spiral begins to just cause more pain, I know now that that is how Christ did what he did and forgave and died for all sin and to send a message to appease it one day. I am speaking as myself through out my entire life when I write, from my angry dark roots to my light, to dictate the whole range.
I recently was overcame with such peace as a lesson and blessing from a friend such as you that would talk me off that ledge, in fact everyone here did, and in my life, in equal parts cause my strife it’s You Who taught wrong and right, and what is wrong truly is illusion and doesn’t matter but in a world of it illusion must be taught to not be lost.
Truly all I ever needed was peace that was my missing piece, my mission, and what I can do in the least, genuinely I am thankful. This story repeats everywhere and for everyone all the time, is this not how I would fish? Speaking of what hurts to have someone come for peace, then to speak peace for someone come who may hurt.
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: The Antichristian Beast Doctrine of Pride Shame Love and Fear
I’ve had the honor, and pleasure, and been lucky enough to exist in peace for very long, and then to live in strife nearly equally as much, yet it is He who created these ranges of emotion that allowed me to see at peace.
I don’t assume I know everything I never say I do, but never say never, I don’t need to know if I wanted to or did I would still be even more ill than I am in my recovery. Peace is key, but stagnation is worse than death, to have peace in dance or war or fighting for the sake of the art, that is the human condition is it not?
It pains me to look to the past, for I knew I was close to a very dark fate, I am thankful there people like me who see and saw the light and didn’t remain in vice, a sinner like me saved imagine who is to come and who remains.
Given the opportunity for heaven? To die peacefully and go back? I have, I chose to stay bc there are people here who would miss me and could use my help, I mean you’ve witnessed my sickness, is it not he who is most sick is he who can heal the most? He cannot be healed alone, thus my brothers can’t either, I heal my abuser and forgive him bc I am no better in this world I nearly became worse in fact, Those with most light to give can fall the farthest
I don’t assume I know everything I never say I do, but never say never, I don’t need to know if I wanted to or did I would still be even more ill than I am in my recovery. Peace is key, but stagnation is worse than death, to have peace in dance or war or fighting for the sake of the art, that is the human condition is it not?
It pains me to look to the past, for I knew I was close to a very dark fate, I am thankful there people like me who see and saw the light and didn’t remain in vice, a sinner like me saved imagine who is to come and who remains.
Given the opportunity for heaven? To die peacefully and go back? I have, I chose to stay bc there are people here who would miss me and could use my help, I mean you’ve witnessed my sickness, is it not he who is most sick is he who can heal the most? He cannot be healed alone, thus my brothers can’t either, I heal my abuser and forgive him bc I am no better in this world I nearly became worse in fact, Those with most light to give can fall the farthest
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: The Antichristian Beast Doctrine of Pride Shame Love and Fear
As easy as you saw my shift to peace then, I may dance to return to fight. This is apart of why a 9 can be a 6 guided by 3 and dance back and forth endlessly, lest it cause insanity. Oh wow and woe to this pillar of vanity, I may damn thee if ye follow me, it’s why I can’t be a proper guide, well I can be, but I am seeking those in pain and those who wish to bring peace like you or me bc all is unity.
If you see someone in a worse condition, would you come to them? No my strife isn’t plastic and fabricated I am speaking from terrible experiences as is my birthright to be sold or sell them so you certainly cannot tell me this is a bad modus operandi but certainly I have better tricks up my sleeve.
I remember all our pain, I take it on myself, I remember all our peace, and it is gifted. My word and sorrows greatly lifted, certainly do beware, and be aware, weaven strands of fate can be a strange thing to date. I see the most righteous and hideous versions of myself, this is why I don’t play worse games and just write poetry and teach how the doctrine of hate is being spread. I could just leave this here you could’ve but you heard the call and faced all that hate and loudness. That is impressive and that is what everyone should seek, it was the job of the masons but yknow they fumbled that whole thing
If you see someone in a worse condition, would you come to them? No my strife isn’t plastic and fabricated I am speaking from terrible experiences as is my birthright to be sold or sell them so you certainly cannot tell me this is a bad modus operandi but certainly I have better tricks up my sleeve.
I remember all our pain, I take it on myself, I remember all our peace, and it is gifted. My word and sorrows greatly lifted, certainly do beware, and be aware, weaven strands of fate can be a strange thing to date. I see the most righteous and hideous versions of myself, this is why I don’t play worse games and just write poetry and teach how the doctrine of hate is being spread. I could just leave this here you could’ve but you heard the call and faced all that hate and loudness. That is impressive and that is what everyone should seek, it was the job of the masons but yknow they fumbled that whole thing
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: The Antichristian Beast Doctrine of Pride Shame Love and Fear
I don’t disagree and I’m sorry if I just pissed you off I actually pray in thankfulness and healing for you specifically and everyone who found me wandering, I mean this is a method of fishing not the best not the worse, that’s why it can be the best and worse.
Heed the scales on the pale horse
Heed the scales on the pale horse
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: The Antichristian Beast Doctrine of Pride Shame Love and Fear
So I say this to you, bc I see more of a reason to respect myself in you, and maybe I’m just being wishful and hoping for a higher power to be online one day, but I find you to be one of the most respectful people on here that I’ve encountered in my recent years of rambling and wandering.
I thank Oracle, Lannix, Redbeck, Black Rose and all her variations, the White Rabbit, and David Denisons masterpiece at play here, a dark mirror is often one hardest to look in, but I know how much worse now I could’ve been off without people who come to me and people I’ve come to. I could’ve taught this hate doctrine, and millions may have followed my lead, I’m thankful and terrified now bc I know others are doing this and those who teach peace are scrutinized or alienated.
Fear is lack of Love I guess though, capitalizing on Hate and Fear without Peace and Love is so one sided you’re right, it’s why I could barely use my sight when I was at my darkest, nearly lost it all, my mind my life my friends my family, I saw it all I saw how bad and good it all could be and how many people are counting on us.
I’m not even expecting you to read most of it I can ramble all day and create entire countries, movements, nations and religions all on a thread or on a napkin if I really wanted, same with peace and endless songs hymns and art pieces, I’m thankful for the talent, and equally terrified bc I could’ve just lied my ass off my entire life and sold these magic tricks, I guess that’s why so many occultist are obscured nowadays, thankfully I am a true Abrahamic and christian at heart and have others to show me the way.
Also lannix I would’ve never saw the atlantean docs without you, those were great. I don’t seek to destroy anyone or anything truly, Solomon didn’t really kill demons he outsmarted the system, seemingly
by employing them/checks and balances. This is why the scales of judgement can either lead to death or rebirth, judge lest ye be judged, that’s why I’m allowed to do this rhetoric, I take one wrong egomaniacal step tho? Lights out I’ve made that deal and covenant that if I abandone spirit like I have to take me out but who knows I’ll likely be killed anyways for other reasons, most important of which being understanding hate and teaching Love, inside out and both ways
I thank Oracle, Lannix, Redbeck, Black Rose and all her variations, the White Rabbit, and David Denisons masterpiece at play here, a dark mirror is often one hardest to look in, but I know how much worse now I could’ve been off without people who come to me and people I’ve come to. I could’ve taught this hate doctrine, and millions may have followed my lead, I’m thankful and terrified now bc I know others are doing this and those who teach peace are scrutinized or alienated.
Fear is lack of Love I guess though, capitalizing on Hate and Fear without Peace and Love is so one sided you’re right, it’s why I could barely use my sight when I was at my darkest, nearly lost it all, my mind my life my friends my family, I saw it all I saw how bad and good it all could be and how many people are counting on us.
I’m not even expecting you to read most of it I can ramble all day and create entire countries, movements, nations and religions all on a thread or on a napkin if I really wanted, same with peace and endless songs hymns and art pieces, I’m thankful for the talent, and equally terrified bc I could’ve just lied my ass off my entire life and sold these magic tricks, I guess that’s why so many occultist are obscured nowadays, thankfully I am a true Abrahamic and christian at heart and have others to show me the way.
Also lannix I would’ve never saw the atlantean docs without you, those were great. I don’t seek to destroy anyone or anything truly, Solomon didn’t really kill demons he outsmarted the system, seemingly
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests