https://youtu.be/WMuClJWjKc8
Just a small rant.
Spacial Physics
Spacial Physics
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: Spacial Physics
An interesting nine minutes or so thank you for drawing it to our attention Nazheek, wonder why the mention of Aspergers syndrome? He was right on his game I thought in terms of theories presentation on a veranda.
Anyway it spurred me to add my own ten cents to the thread as usual captain N.
In the study of classical mechanics, space and time fall into different categories which refer to absolute space and time. However, while that conception of the world is a four-dimensional space it is not necessarily the exact same 4DS that was found essential to be able to describe electromagnetism. The four dimensions of spacetime consist of events that are not able to be absolutely defined spatially and temporally, but rather are quantifiable relative to the motion of an observer. Minkowski space for example first off approximates the universe with gravity completely excluded; whereas the pseudo-Riemannian manifolds inherent to general relativity describe spacetime inclusive of matter and gravity. Already somewhat confusing for us mere mortals wouldn’t you say, then we start to encounter complexity! A total of ten dimensions are used to describe string theory, while the same portrayal supergravity and M-theory requires eleven dimensions, and as for the state-space of quantum mechanics, don’t ask Two Dogs! - It is an infinite-dimensional function space.
Just when you thought you’d found some stability, we find that the concept of dimension too is not restricted to physical objects. The application of high-dimensional spaces is a frequent occurrence in mathematics and the sciences. These might be parameter spaces or configuration spaces such as those in Lagrangian or Hamiltonian mechanics; however they are abstract spaces, thus independent of the physical space in which we reside.
A taster for you mystery solvers out there in your thought wigwams, don your wampum toss some peyote buttons into the flames and let the dimensions dance around the fire.

Anyway it spurred me to add my own ten cents to the thread as usual captain N.
In the study of classical mechanics, space and time fall into different categories which refer to absolute space and time. However, while that conception of the world is a four-dimensional space it is not necessarily the exact same 4DS that was found essential to be able to describe electromagnetism. The four dimensions of spacetime consist of events that are not able to be absolutely defined spatially and temporally, but rather are quantifiable relative to the motion of an observer. Minkowski space for example first off approximates the universe with gravity completely excluded; whereas the pseudo-Riemannian manifolds inherent to general relativity describe spacetime inclusive of matter and gravity. Already somewhat confusing for us mere mortals wouldn’t you say, then we start to encounter complexity! A total of ten dimensions are used to describe string theory, while the same portrayal supergravity and M-theory requires eleven dimensions, and as for the state-space of quantum mechanics, don’t ask Two Dogs! - It is an infinite-dimensional function space.
Just when you thought you’d found some stability, we find that the concept of dimension too is not restricted to physical objects. The application of high-dimensional spaces is a frequent occurrence in mathematics and the sciences. These might be parameter spaces or configuration spaces such as those in Lagrangian or Hamiltonian mechanics; however they are abstract spaces, thus independent of the physical space in which we reside.
A taster for you mystery solvers out there in your thought wigwams, don your wampum toss some peyote buttons into the flames and let the dimensions dance around the fire.

Re: Spacial Physics
The person in the video was actually none other than myself
I mentioned my Asperger's/Autism because I figure I'd need an explanation for anything I say/do that is out of the ordinary.
I mentioned my Asperger's/Autism because I figure I'd need an explanation for anything I say/do that is out of the ordinary.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 14 Jun 2026 09:05, edited 2 times in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: Spacial Physics
A pleasure to meet you, in the flesh, well almost Nazheek, I had a sort of half-formed portrait in my mind which I have to say is not dissimilar to the reality. Anyway, well thought out, well presented and informative theoretical footage on your part and a bonus contribution to the site. Thank you RedbeckNazheek wrote: 14 Nov 2017 17:58 The person in the video was actually none other than myself
I mentioned my Asperger's/Autism because I figure I'd need an explanation for anything I say/do that is out of the ordinary.
Also, thanks to BeN1 who based on his warm words is undoubtedly a caring person.


Re: Spacial Physics
You know Redbeck, I have some thoughts about some of the things in your posts in this thread, I think I'll compile another backyard lecture
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: Spacial Physics
Nazheek, another Veranda lecture, splendid stuff oh magister scientiam. Ad lectionem expectamus. Redbeck

The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory - Salvador Dali from 1952-1954

The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory - Salvador Dali from 1952-1954
-
packajos000
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
- Contact:
Re: Spacial Physics
,
...,
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests