--------------------

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 08:40, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Which 1 should I choose...?

Post by hope »

Hi Ben1,
the Kings James Bible is the best to read, good luck with it, maybe you could you find a copy in German, I lived in Germany when I was a child, Panderborn & Hameln, a lovely country, so clean.
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 08:44, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Which 1 should I choose...?

Post by hope »

You can purchase a German version on-line, I have checked for you.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests