MESSAGE FROM THE LADY ANONYMOUS
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
MESSAGE FROM THE LADY ANONYMOUS
THIS IS A DIRECT MESSAGE FROM THE LADY ANONYMOUS TO DAVID DENISON, an excerpt from her commentary is presented below. Evidence that the impact of the hundred or so pages at the other end of the link was powerful enough in a dark-side sense, to trigger an initial reaction of general shock subsequently provoking an aftermath that resolved into a string of dark thoughts.
I am going to throw this open to the Oracle community to get your reaction and thoughts as individuals. I’ll obviously toss mine into the mix at some juncture. Thanks for lending us your collective intellect in advance and you will find the link to the document in question below the excerpt from LADY ANONYMOUS that follows:
Kind Regards Redbeck
“I am going to be completely honest here and tell you that upon feeling better, I returned to my research which has taken me to some dark places... I sincerely hope that what I have come across is not the truth. I am deeply disturbed by the extraordinary claims made by a man called Donald Marshall. The document he produced is over 100 pages long, which I finished reading along with some further research into the claims he makes. This is quite possibly the most shocking and controversial publication I have ever encountered, and seems so unbelievable, yet certain elements stand out to me as having validity.... I look up to you as someone with wisdom, humility and experience. I was hoping you could possibly have a look, at some point, at the link I have attached with this message? You may assess it as nonsense and to be honest, I am hopeful that this is the case. I am having difficulty coming to terms with even the slightest possibility that this person and his story are credible”
Here is the link :
https://view.joomag.com/donald-marshall ... 92?page=46
I am going to throw this open to the Oracle community to get your reaction and thoughts as individuals. I’ll obviously toss mine into the mix at some juncture. Thanks for lending us your collective intellect in advance and you will find the link to the document in question below the excerpt from LADY ANONYMOUS that follows:
Kind Regards Redbeck
“I am going to be completely honest here and tell you that upon feeling better, I returned to my research which has taken me to some dark places... I sincerely hope that what I have come across is not the truth. I am deeply disturbed by the extraordinary claims made by a man called Donald Marshall. The document he produced is over 100 pages long, which I finished reading along with some further research into the claims he makes. This is quite possibly the most shocking and controversial publication I have ever encountered, and seems so unbelievable, yet certain elements stand out to me as having validity.... I look up to you as someone with wisdom, humility and experience. I was hoping you could possibly have a look, at some point, at the link I have attached with this message? You may assess it as nonsense and to be honest, I am hopeful that this is the case. I am having difficulty coming to terms with even the slightest possibility that this person and his story are credible”
Here is the link :
https://view.joomag.com/donald-marshall ... 92?page=46
Re: MESSAGE FROM THE LADY ANONYMOUS
Greetings Redbeck, and if the lady anonymous is reading this, then greetings to you as well.
I have only researched and read a general statement of Donald Marshall and who he was, so please excuse me if some of my facts are mixed up. From what I've read, Marshall is a supposed ex-Illuminati member, who's goal is to expose the dark truths of the secret society, including exposing famous individuals who have a part in this society, like the queen of England, Russian president Vladimir Putin, and other various famous celebrities and people of power. He also apparently states that he has been cloned and that every high ranking member in this society has been cloned as well, and meet on regular basis in secret military HQ's underground, far from the public. He also states that the illuminati is the new world order, and is in control of our banks, politics, education systems, and religion. And he has supposedly risked his life to expose these truths. So there is a quick summary of who he has, and what he is. But now on to analyzing this:
Personally, I don't believe it to be true. I mean some of it may be true, but in this case, or in my personal opinion I don't believe this. It is because it reminds me of something else that happened during the Cold War known as PROJECT MONTAUK. It was a highly top secret military/CIA psychological project, which involved mind control and telepathy. This base is now known as camp hero in New York. Not only were there supposed experiments done here, apparently orphaned children and homeless people were kidnapped and experimented on by the government. They also held supposed 'gifted individuals' who had powers like telekinesis and telepathy, which they used to their advantage during the Cold War on the Russians. Not only were there psychological experiments done, but also supposed victims recount the captivity of extraterrestrials, all different species including the 'grey aliens' and the hostile 'reptilians'. Not to also mention supposed time travel and opened portals were done here too. It was basically the headquarters for everything you've ever seen in a sci-fi movie. This conspiracy theory was never brought into the light until a apparent past victim from this tragic experiment wrote a book on his experience. Preston Nichols is his name, and in this case he is our Donald Marshall with the point I will make. Preston recounts being kidnapped by the government for his psychic abilities. To him, the story is all real and non-fiction. He even states and names other individuals, who have been spoken with, and say that they were past victims of the experiment as well, and say the entire thing was all true. Although Nichols, who says it was non-fiction decided to write and exaggerated version of his experience, with an ending where a 'beast from the Id' forced the scientists to end the experiment.
There is lots of evidence in this conspiracy theory that can't be explained, but there's just not enough evidence. Especially since he decides to write a fictional book on a supposed non-fiction experience? Just doesn't seem right. But this man, he has degrees in parapsychology and psychology, and not to mention, other supposed victims of the tragedy.
The locations are in fact real though. Look up camp hero, and the history about it. Very shady and weird explanation for why it was shut down. But we will never know.
My point here is that even though there is SO MUCH he wrote, does not always mean it's ALL true. Nichols may have or may have not had that experience we will never know. But it seems shady to me for him to write a fictional book on his serious experience, as well as exaggerate some things. And this brings me to the conclusion of Donald Marshall. It seems very strange to me for him to randomly, out of the blue speak of this dark truth behind the stereotypical illuminati, and not to mention the cliche framing of famous members in the dark society. I believe the final conclusion here for both individuals, Nichols and Marshall, is that they gathered all this shady evidence, to create one whole big conspiracy theory that seems very believable. So not everything is fake. The factors are real. For example, the Queen has done shady things in the past, and it seems like Marshall is using that as evidence for his supposed new world order. In the end, to me, it seems like one huge, big, fat, immense, conspiracy theory that has people confused and perplexed beyond belief.
I have only researched and read a general statement of Donald Marshall and who he was, so please excuse me if some of my facts are mixed up. From what I've read, Marshall is a supposed ex-Illuminati member, who's goal is to expose the dark truths of the secret society, including exposing famous individuals who have a part in this society, like the queen of England, Russian president Vladimir Putin, and other various famous celebrities and people of power. He also apparently states that he has been cloned and that every high ranking member in this society has been cloned as well, and meet on regular basis in secret military HQ's underground, far from the public. He also states that the illuminati is the new world order, and is in control of our banks, politics, education systems, and religion. And he has supposedly risked his life to expose these truths. So there is a quick summary of who he has, and what he is. But now on to analyzing this:
Personally, I don't believe it to be true. I mean some of it may be true, but in this case, or in my personal opinion I don't believe this. It is because it reminds me of something else that happened during the Cold War known as PROJECT MONTAUK. It was a highly top secret military/CIA psychological project, which involved mind control and telepathy. This base is now known as camp hero in New York. Not only were there supposed experiments done here, apparently orphaned children and homeless people were kidnapped and experimented on by the government. They also held supposed 'gifted individuals' who had powers like telekinesis and telepathy, which they used to their advantage during the Cold War on the Russians. Not only were there psychological experiments done, but also supposed victims recount the captivity of extraterrestrials, all different species including the 'grey aliens' and the hostile 'reptilians'. Not to also mention supposed time travel and opened portals were done here too. It was basically the headquarters for everything you've ever seen in a sci-fi movie. This conspiracy theory was never brought into the light until a apparent past victim from this tragic experiment wrote a book on his experience. Preston Nichols is his name, and in this case he is our Donald Marshall with the point I will make. Preston recounts being kidnapped by the government for his psychic abilities. To him, the story is all real and non-fiction. He even states and names other individuals, who have been spoken with, and say that they were past victims of the experiment as well, and say the entire thing was all true. Although Nichols, who says it was non-fiction decided to write and exaggerated version of his experience, with an ending where a 'beast from the Id' forced the scientists to end the experiment.
There is lots of evidence in this conspiracy theory that can't be explained, but there's just not enough evidence. Especially since he decides to write a fictional book on a supposed non-fiction experience? Just doesn't seem right. But this man, he has degrees in parapsychology and psychology, and not to mention, other supposed victims of the tragedy.
The locations are in fact real though. Look up camp hero, and the history about it. Very shady and weird explanation for why it was shut down. But we will never know.
My point here is that even though there is SO MUCH he wrote, does not always mean it's ALL true. Nichols may have or may have not had that experience we will never know. But it seems shady to me for him to write a fictional book on his serious experience, as well as exaggerate some things. And this brings me to the conclusion of Donald Marshall. It seems very strange to me for him to randomly, out of the blue speak of this dark truth behind the stereotypical illuminati, and not to mention the cliche framing of famous members in the dark society. I believe the final conclusion here for both individuals, Nichols and Marshall, is that they gathered all this shady evidence, to create one whole big conspiracy theory that seems very believable. So not everything is fake. The factors are real. For example, the Queen has done shady things in the past, and it seems like Marshall is using that as evidence for his supposed new world order. In the end, to me, it seems like one huge, big, fat, immense, conspiracy theory that has people confused and perplexed beyond belief.
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: MESSAGE FROM THE LADY ANONYMOUS
Greetings and Hey Up to all those out there circulating in the thermals of the ether…
Firstly thank you Sh3rl0ck you are swift and most kind to answer the call, your reply shot into the pocket (play snooker do you, a splendid example), just as I put the final flourish to my appeal.
All the same, I continue to call all ye intelligent mind sleuths beating the Oracle Forum Community drum. Avast there land ahoy, stap me vitals, you fine crew. Come now please throw some light to our friend on these writings that trouble her so.
David Denison

Firstly thank you Sh3rl0ck you are swift and most kind to answer the call, your reply shot into the pocket (play snooker do you, a splendid example), just as I put the final flourish to my appeal.
All the same, I continue to call all ye intelligent mind sleuths beating the Oracle Forum Community drum. Avast there land ahoy, stap me vitals, you fine crew. Come now please throw some light to our friend on these writings that trouble her so.
David Denison

Re: MESSAGE FROM THE LADY ANONYMOUS
I do think it is foolish to believe there is not a conspiracy against the human race. It is purely blissful ignorance to fall in line and be controlled by what a group of elite “Ann I Red” anointed decide is best for the future of our divinely selected species. In their sick world, creativity is forbidden, and only black and white are allowed to be seen.
The presence of anyone who may be on this forum reading this proves you are not of their stock. Do not allow them to get in your mind and you will be safe, but brood over their existence and their plan to make you depressed and miserable will surely succeed.
These “men” are gheists that dwell and feast upon the spirit of human ingenuity and creation. They have always existed in different forms and feast upon the soul that separates men from beasts: the ability to think, create, and speak freely.
But they are mere illusions. Face them with courage and they will dissipate. Their weakness is the knowledge, or lack thereof, that they are nothing more than feeble shadows who lack true form which is why them must endlessly create a facade of total power and control.
Your concerns are not unfounded. However, you, and anyone effortlessly pursuing the endless golden stream of knowledge are protected. Fear not for on the other side of the great divide lay a Magic Mountain. Face these shadow people not in your mind but in your heart and they will never prevail. The puppeteer loses all power when the ropes are cut.
The presence of anyone who may be on this forum reading this proves you are not of their stock. Do not allow them to get in your mind and you will be safe, but brood over their existence and their plan to make you depressed and miserable will surely succeed.
These “men” are gheists that dwell and feast upon the spirit of human ingenuity and creation. They have always existed in different forms and feast upon the soul that separates men from beasts: the ability to think, create, and speak freely.
But they are mere illusions. Face them with courage and they will dissipate. Their weakness is the knowledge, or lack thereof, that they are nothing more than feeble shadows who lack true form which is why them must endlessly create a facade of total power and control.
Your concerns are not unfounded. However, you, and anyone effortlessly pursuing the endless golden stream of knowledge are protected. Fear not for on the other side of the great divide lay a Magic Mountain. Face these shadow people not in your mind but in your heart and they will never prevail. The puppeteer loses all power when the ropes are cut.
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:30, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: MESSAGE FROM THE LADY ANONYMOUS
Damn right BeN1, excellent words I must say. And thank you theone, for the the message which makes me think. Everytime I say a post makes me think, it's usually a good sign as it means that it gives me another POV to look at. A different standpoint which makes you question, why does he/she think that? And these questions are essential to leadership, debate, and overall knowledge itself. But the main point here is, that the message BeN1 quotes from your words are something to definitely think about.
And thank you Redbeck! I am quite a swift messenger. I tend to respond quickly and without delay if the topic caught my attention.
Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:31, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: MESSAGE FROM THE LADY ANONYMOUS
....................
Last edited by Lannix on 28 May 2022 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
Re: MESSAGE FROM THE LADY ANONYMOUS
"Perhaps the most influential book of the Middle Ages upon the reception of the Prometheus myth was the mythological handbook of Fulgentius Placiades. As stated by Raggio,[63] "The text of Fulgentius, as well as that of (Marcus) Servius [...] are the main sources of the mythological handbooks written in the ninth century by the anonymous Mythographus Primus and Mythographus Secundus. Both were used for the more lengthy and elaborate compendium by the English scholar Alexander Neckman (1157-1217), the Scintillarium Poetarum, or Poetarius."[63] The purpose of his books was to distinguish allegorical interpretation from the historical interpretation of the Prometheus myth. Continuing in this same tradition of the allegorical interpretation of the Prometheus myth, along with the historical interpretation of the Middle Ages, is the Genealogiae of Giovanni Boccaccio. Boccaccio follows these two levels of interpretation and distinguishes between two separate versions of the Prometheus myth. For Boccaccio, Prometheus is placed "In the heavens where all is clarity and truth, [Prometheus] steals, so to speak, a ray of the divine wisdom from God himself, source of all Science, supreme Light of every man."[64] With this, Boccaccio shows himself moving from the mediaeval sources with a shift of accent towards the attitude of the Renaissance humanists."
Re: MESSAGE FROM THE LADY ANONYMOUS
"Within the pages of his Introduction to the Chelsea House edition on Percy Shelley, Harold Bloom also identifies the six major schools of criticism opposing Shelley's idealized mythologizing version of the Prometheus myth. In sequence, the opposing schools to Shelley are given as: (i) The school of "common sense", (ii) The Christian orthodox, (iii) The school of "wit", (iv) Moralists, of most varieties, (v) The school of "classic" form, and (vi) The Precisionists, or concretists.[72] Although Bloom is least interested in the first two schools, the second one on the Christian orthodox has special bearing on the reception of the Prometheus myth during late Roman antiquity and the synthesis of the New Testament canon. The Greek origins of the Prometheus myth have already discussed the Titanomachia as placing the cosmic struggle of Olympus at some point in time preceding the creation of humanity, while in the New Testament synthesis there was a strong assimilation of the prophetic tradition of the Hebrew prophets and their strongly eschatological orientation. This contrast placed a strong emphasis within the ancient Greek consciousness as to the moral and ontological acceptance of the mythology of the Titanomachia as an accomplished mythological history, whereas for the synthesis of the New Testament narratives this placed religious consciousness within the community at the level of an anticipated eschaton not yet accomplished. Neither of these would guide Percy Shelley in his poetic retelling and reintegration of the Prometheus myth.[73]"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests