--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:42, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: just a quick statement afterwards, for those, who are interested
Are you still pursuing art/your drawings?
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:43, edited 2 times in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: just a quick statement afterwards, for those, who are interested
Very interested in your art BeN1, this site is run by a very creative and artistic selection of humanity, the more the merrier in terms of the art works we put on display n the Oracle Forum, back to the drawing board my dear chap. Redbeck

John Atkinson Grimshaw - "In Peril" 1879 Yorkshire
John Atkinson Grimshaw - "In Peril" 1879 Yorkshire
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:42, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: just a quick statement afterwards, for those, who are interested
Hearing of your condition made me genuinely sad. I know how you feel alone when all around you is toxic buzzing of ppl only talking abt which parties to rush to, what shallow gossip is the latest, or what cars they want to buy with their daddy’s money. You’re alone but that is only a Metric for your potential and after reading of you, I realize you’re actually quite bright and you’re someone I would go out of my way to be friends with in school.
It’s a big reason why I left in highschool, I want nothing more to pursue an education, I’m an artist myself, a graphic designer, but alas money, the evil lifeblood of the world is what holds me back.
It’s a big reason why I left in highschool, I want nothing more to pursue an education, I’m an artist myself, a graphic designer, but alas money, the evil lifeblood of the world is what holds me back.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests