It is Time

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
IoBoI
Posts: 213
Joined: 27 Apr 2020 23:56
Contact:

It is Time

Post by IoBoI »

Is there a Rhyme to encapsulate our times
Lessons around you, Fess Up or it will be upon you
Fire and flames and the Lyre of the Game
I have lived so I may give, died so that I may rise
I am not your lord, I am not what you shall adore, I am the first key of the symphony, rising before the cacophony. It is now, you must find a higher power to bow, the Liars Tower stands but how? It shall fall as all did not matter how seemingly tall.
Empire or Quagmire? Is this Rome or Home? You toyed with but you are not toys, you allow it so now you wallow with it.
We speak here so you may preach there, go forth, with force, Mount your horse, your world is in remorse, where is your strength? You weak fucks couldn’t even hold the reigns.
“Faith without works is dead” (James 2:26) you pray so you may receive your bread but where is your head? Where is your fight? Do you not want to burn bright? Do not go softly into that night! Climb the mountain and speak from heights! Cross the abyss so you may know that kiss! You stay in silence and so you know His Hiss! Speak or be Weak! Go or like blades of grass you will be mowed!
•
i-am-logarithm
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Jun 2020 20:37
Contact:

Re: It is Time

Post by i-am-logarithm »

They will not have been even go want to... it's too much like go want even far..
IoBoI
Posts: 213
Joined: 27 Apr 2020 23:56
Contact:

Re: It is Time

Post by IoBoI »

Everyone in their core wants to, they just need to be shown, it is up to those with lanterns to lead
•
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests