It Came At Second Pondering Unto Elf:
“Why Dost Thou Fright?”
“For They Art Gone, And Art Below (Me)”
“They Art Below Thee?,
What Art Thy Determinacy Of That [Base]”
“Immorality”
“Art It Aught To They, Thou Of Immoral?”
“Aye”
“Who Is Correct?”
“I”
“?”
...
...
...
...
Whence Elf[] Came Unto The Forest,
And Night Glanced The Mother To Its Head,
So Tree Spake:
“Why Art Thou [In] Appearance?”
So Black[] Elf Spake:
“For I Hath The Am Of Fright”
“Why Dost Thou Fright?”
“For They Art Gone, And Art Below (Me)”
“Aye, Cannst I Harm Thee?”
“Nay”
“Why?”
“For Thou’rt Weary; Thy Unable!”
“That Thou Mayth Saith, I Art Below Thee?”
“Aye”
“If I Art Below Thee, Why Dost Thou Make Spake [To Me], And Not Fright?,
If For I Art Unable, Is It Not, Veril Equally Forth The
There Of Whom Frightens Ye, And Thyself, That Should Contend He
Unable”
“Aye”
“Yet, Too, I Hath Mine Branches Above, That Mayest Ye Be Lifted At My Aid”
“Aye”
“That We Art Below Thee,
That We Art Unable,
I Hath Mine Branches Above, That Mayest Ye Be Lifted At Thy Request,
Why Should Not Too, Thy Frightener?”
...
..
.
?