I have solved it. Truly solved it.
I have solved it. Truly solved it.
Now to whom do I send the answer?
-
Black_Rose
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
- Contact:
Re: I have solved it. Truly solved it.
Nobody cares
(::)
...
..
.
(::)
...
..
.
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I have solved it. Truly solved it.
a sad unfortunate truth. until they see in this reality, theyll ignore, the animal hunting does not stop to consider anthing besides what benefits survival,
-
3301313.1411033
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
- Contact:
Re: I have solved it. Truly solved it.
when you ask then you dont have the answer
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests