I have solved it. Truly solved it.

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
nesicus
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 21:39
Contact:

I have solved it. Truly solved it.

Post by nesicus »

Now to whom do I send the answer?
Black_Rose
Posts: 518
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
Contact:

Re: I have solved it. Truly solved it.

Post by Black_Rose »

Nobody cares

(::)
...
..
.
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: I have solved it. Truly solved it.

Post by Auriorusiana »

a sad unfortunate truth. until they see in this reality, theyll ignore, the animal hunting does not stop to consider anthing besides what benefits survival,
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: I have solved it. Truly solved it.

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

nesicus wrote: 21 Dec 2020 21:41 Now to whom do I send the answer?
when you ask then you dont have the answer
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests